A billion-pound trade deal and the Russia-Ukraine crisis are high on the agenda when UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson meets his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi in New Delhi. Ishan Garg reports that both sides are also hoping to sign a free trade agreement by the end of the year as they realign their equations with their immediate neighbours.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho