27-year-oldBritish mother of two, Josie Barnes, has gone viral and received all kinds of backlash, from relentless comments to death threats, after announcing that she has named her 7-month-old baby son… Lucifer. News24 reports that, tough Barnes says she innocently chose the name from a baby book she had read, she has received a lot of criticism. The name Lucifer hails from Latin origins and means “the morning star” or “light-bringer”, but it is of course more commonly associated with the name of one of God’s fallen angels, otherwise referred to as ‘Satan’ or the ‘Devil’.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera