27-year-oldBritish mother of two, Josie Barnes, has gone viral and received all kinds of backlash, from relentless comments to death threats, after announcing that she has named her 7-month-old baby son… Lucifer. News24 reports that, tough Barnes says she innocently chose the name from a baby book she had read, she has received a lot of criticism. The name Lucifer hails from Latin origins and means “the morning star” or “light-bringer”, but it is of course more commonly associated with the name of one of God’s fallen angels, otherwise referred to as ‘Satan’ or the ‘Devil’.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho