Passengers in the UK are bracing themselves for the biggest rail strikes in 30 years. Cabinet minister Simon Clarke said on Monday that the government will continue to support negotiations. But unions and opposition parties have accused ministers of not doing enough to find a solution.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised