Ukraine has stopped the flow of gas through one of its transit points in the Luhansk region. GTSOU, Ukraine’s state-owned natural gas pipeline operator, said in a statement that it could not operate at the Novopskov gas compressor station due to “the interference of the occupying forces in technical processes.” The suspension, which affects gas flows via the Sokhranivka route, will take effect from May 11(today).
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho