Ukraine has stopped the flow of gas through one of its transit points in the Luhansk region. GTSOU, Ukraine’s state-owned natural gas pipeline operator, said in a statement that it could not operate at the Novopskov gas compressor station due to “the interference of the occupying forces in technical processes.” The suspension, which affects gas flows via the Sokhranivka route, will take effect from May 11(today).
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera