Ukraine renewed a call on Thursday for financial sanctions crippling enough to force Moscow to end the war. Ukraine also reiterated a demand that the EU impose a full oil and gas embargo on Russia as the bloc promised the fifth round of sanctions against Moscow by Friday.
- Another tiger escapes in Western Cape
- SA’s first COVID-19 vaccine ready for trials
- 25 People arrested in connection with sabotage and fraud at Eskom
- Somali government reportedly killed more than 130 fighters from al-Shabab militant group
- Pope Francis to start trip to two fragile African nations on Tuesday