Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Nato Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg have both said today that they see no sign of Russia’s promised military de-escalation. The Kremlin insists it is pulling more troops back both from its border with Ukraine and also from the Crimean peninsula that Russia annexed in 2014. NATO ministers gathered for an emergency summit .
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho