UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is relieved that Donald Trump was not re-elected for a second term as US president. That’s according to the former head of UK’s Civil Service Mark Sedwill, who says that a Trump victory “would not have been to the benefit” of British and European security, trade or environment issues.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria