The UN Secretary-General has urged officials in the Democratic Republic of Congo to investigate an attack on a gold mine in the northeast of the country that left more than 50 people dead on Sunday. Antonio Guterres expressed his condolences to the families of the victims.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500