United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has commended the efforts of frontline workers in the fight against Covid-19 sending a message of hope ahead of the new year and wishing that 2021 will be a year of healing for the world at large.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria