The UN Secretary-General, António Guterres, has appealed to international donors not to divert resources from other humanitarian activities around the world to Ukraine. Instead, the BBC reports that Guterres suggests they should donate more to the Ukrainian crisis without undermining efforts elsewhere around the world. He said the war in Ukraine was making things worse across the world, particularly in areas of food and energy.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500