Hong Kong’s unemployment rate is surging after months of COVID-19 restrictions on local businesses. Richard Kimber reports that the government says it’s confident things will improve, but industry groups say more support is needed.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho