Finance Minister Enoch Godongwana says the United States ranks among South Africa’s top trading partners. ENCA News reports that He was addressing a media briefing along with US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. Godongwana says he’s hoping the partnership will continue, as it serves as a critical launchpad for the development of both economies. Yellen says her country is proud to have committed itself as a partner to South Africa’s Just Energy Transition. She says the partnership represents South Africa’s bold first step toward expanding electricity access and reliability.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised