The death toll following heavy rain and major flooding in KwaZulu-Natal has risen to 45. Eyewitness News reports that the number was confirmed by eThekwini Mayor Mxolisi Kaunda on Tuesday afternoon. He said the storm was different from previous ones experienced in the province.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops