The US Department of Justice has charged a Libyan man alleged to have built the bomb used in the 1988 attack on Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, with FSN’s Washington correspondent Rebecca Foster reporting that the charges were unveiled 32 years to the day after the deadly explosion.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test