Namibia has been experiencing severe fire incidents since the start of the fire season, which occurs yearly from April to December. With veld fires recorded in nine regions across the country, we asked the environment, forestry, and tourism ministry spokesperson Romeo Muyunda, about the extent of the damage.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops