Leader of the Popular Democratic Movement, McHenry Venaani, has issued a statement condemning the actions of President Vladimir Putin and calling on Russia to “not only cease all military action against Ukraine”, but to “return to the negotiating table and seek an amicable and diplomatic route out for both countries”. Venaani, calling himself a “staunch advocate for peace”, urged the two nations to “learn from the past and remember that the cost of war is human life which must never be paid, particularly where the leaders of the five nuclear-weapon states … are involved”.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500