Popular Democratic Movement leader, McHenry Venaani, in mourning John Endjala, who died in Windhoek on Sunday aged 58, described him as an outstanding business leader whose warm personality, forthright engagement, and tutelage will be missed. Venaani also said that Endjala was a respectable and upright individual, whose “philanthropy and humanitarianism are ideals worth emulating”. Endjala co-owned the John & Penny Group with his wife Penehafo. The group’s business interests include property development, construction and hospitality. He was also a member of the Namibia Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism