Volkswagen Group South Africa celebrated a production milestone yesterday when the 400 000th unit of the current Volkswagen Polo rolled off the production line in Kariega in the Eastern Cape. A spokesperson for the company says with the completion of the unit, the plant had produced a total of 61-thousand-635 Polos and ten-thousand-373 Polo Vivos this year. According to Newsflash, of the 400-thousand Polos manufactured in SA since 2017, more than 300 thousand were built for the export market.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test