Volkswagen has announced that customers wanting to purchase an electric vehicle from the automaker could face increased delays because of the war in Ukraine. This, Trent Murray reports, as the German automaker said globally, it had sold 100,000 electric vehicles in the first three months of this year – but in Western Europe alone, it still had a backlog of over 300,000 orders.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho