Volkswagen has announced that customers wanting to purchase an electric vehicle from the automaker could face increased delays because of the war in Ukraine. This, Trent Murray reports, as the German automaker said globally, it had sold 100,000 electric vehicles in the first three months of this year – but in Western Europe alone, it still had a backlog of over 300,000 orders.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500