There has been an increase of theft in shops and from vehicles, especially in Walvis Bay and Swakopmund, according to the head of Community policing in the Erongo region, Warrant Officer, Iieni Shapumba. Shapumba, while speaking to Future Media News, urged the public to be more vigilant.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria