28 year-old Azaan Madisia and her 22-year-old brother Steven Mulundu, the two people accused of the murder of Shannon Wasserfall on Monday made their second appearance in the Walvis Bay Magistrate’s Court, where their case was postponed to 17 March 2021. The two, who appeared before Magistrate Vicky Nicolaidis, are accused of causing Wasserfall’s death and then burying her in a shallow grave on the outskirts of the town, and are being represented by a private lawyer. They remain in custody until their next court appearance.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria