NamWater’s Corporate Communications Officer, Johannes Shigwedha, on Saturday confirmed that water supply from Okahandja to Windhoek had been restored after it was interrupted by a damaged pipeline. The Namibia press agency reports that the pipeline was damaged by a rain storm on Friday and it was feared that it would interrupt the water supply to the capital.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency