The latest storm to hit the Western Cape has largely subsided. Newsflash reports that Cape Town was hit hardest with localised flooding in low-lying areas and some roads waterlogged. A spokesperson of the City of Cape Town told Newsflash that disaster management officials have completed assessments in different areas and it’s continuing with mopping up in the affected areas and assist communities in need.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test