The Oshikoto Regional Council and the United Nations’ World Food Programme launched the Ondera School community project on Thursday at Ondera Farm. They signed a Memorandum of Understanding in October 2021, aimed at identifying projects and other areas of investments in the Region, which are viable for implementation, through the Sustainable Food Systems Programme.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised