With Mandisa Maya, Judge President of South Africa’s Supreme Court of Appeal, having recently been recommended by the country’s Judicial Services Commission to become the next Chief Justice of the country’s Constitutional Court, visit the News blog page on the Future Media website to read an article by the Executive Dean and Full Professor at the University of Limpopo’s Faculty of Management and Law explaining more about who Maya is and what her appointment could mean for the country.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho