Advise for HIV patients now from the UN health agency WHO, urging countries to adopt a new treatment for an associated secondary infection of cryptococcal disease, which can be deadly unless correctly treated. Daniel Johnson, from UN News has more.
- Violence against children continues unabated
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market