Nearly 15 million people globally have died as a result of COVID-19, according to the World Health Organization. Benji Hyer reports that that’s almost three times more than the number officially recorded, and 13% more deaths than normally expected over two years.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500