The South African Cane Growers Association says preliminary investigations reveal extensive damage to cane fields, farm infrastructure, and access routes that allow growers to deliver their cane to mills following the heavy rains in Kwazulu Natal. We contacted Ian Collard the Chairperson of the Namibian Agricultural Trade Forum to hear whether this will have an impact on Namibia.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho