From March 27, Lufthansa Group leisure carrier Eurowings Discover will increase its offer from five to seven weekly flights between Frankfurt and Windhoek, year-round. The program will then be further expanded to a total of ten weekly flights during the northern summer peak season from July 2 to September 11, 2022 making Windhoek the airline’s most frequently served destination. From the end of March to mid-November 2022, three weekly services will also be operated as tag legs with onward flights offered to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho