From March 27, Lufthansa Group leisure carrier Eurowings Discover will increase its offer from five to seven weekly flights between Frankfurt and Windhoek, year-round. The program will then be further expanded to a total of ten weekly flights during the northern summer peak season from July 2 to September 11, 2022 making Windhoek the airline’s most frequently served destination. From the end of March to mid-November 2022, three weekly services will also be operated as tag legs with onward flights offered to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera