The second Women in Media Conference, with the theme ‘Alike in So Many Ways’, will be held on Saturday in the capital, with the goal of building a strong network among Namibian women working in the media and corporate sectors. The conference’s goal is to help women in media gain more access to representation, content, and opportunities in the industry.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500