While women in Namibia have made some successful inroads into the country’s parliament despite gender barriers in the country, other women in Africa are yet to make any noticeable progress in their efforts to achieve political power. Meanwhile although there have been significant efforts, higher management representation and participation in decision-making, still needs attention with Prime Minister Saara Kuugongelwa Amadhila telling Future Media News that more needs to be done.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria