More than 50 farmers and officials from the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organisation, and National Commission on Research, Science and Technology have met to finalise a government draft document that will guide producers of various products from natural resources, including fertilisers, animal feed, food for consumption, fuel, building materials and green technology. The workshop is also expected to present to participants topics related to global bio-economy projects, bio-economy development activities, and bio innovation.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised