Today the World celebrates Braille Day, an international day to create awareness of the importance of braille as a means of communication in the full realization of the human rights for blind and visually impaired people.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria