Today mark’s the first ever celebration of the new International Day against Violence and Bullying at School including Cyberbullying, under the theme ‘Together against Bullying in school’. One in ten students has been cyberbullied, and this form of bullying is on the rise. In light of this, Future Media News spoke to Windhoek based psychologist, Dr. Shaun Whittaker who said its crucial for parents to speak to the child’s teacher if they see any signs.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria