Swapo parliamentarian and the former executive chairperson of the National Youth Council, Mandela Kapere has died. President Hage Geingob announced Kapere’s death on his Twitter account this morning.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria