Police in Zambia has blocked a protest by doctors who want to be employed by the government. The BBC reports that Police in riot gear stopped the medics from marching up to State House in Lusaka, where the doctors wanted an audience with President Hakainde Hichilema. More than 800 doctors are unemployed in the country and they are hoping to be employed in the forthcoming recruitment round of health personnel.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency