Zimbabwe rights NGOs are dragging government to court. eNCA reports that they are demanding it to stop COVID-19 vaccination for adolescents. Last month, the country added children between 12 and 17 to the mass vaccination programme.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency