Zimbabwe’s meteorological department has said that tropical cyclone Batsirai, which is expected to make landfall in countries across southern Africa, is too far to affect the country. It has, however, according to the BBC, said thunderstorms and rains are expected from Thursday until the weekend. In an advisory, the meteorological department has said Batsirai weakened a little since Tuesday and that it has been at the minimum stage of a tropical cyclone.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism