The war in Ukraine has seen the prices of fuel rocketing worldwide. eNCA reports that in Zimbabwe, the government recently claimed that the country’s fuel prices will stabilize due to blending locally made ethanol. But surprisingly the prices continue to grow every two weeks. In 2019, Zimbabwe was rocked by protests after the government increased fuel prices by more than a hundred percent.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised