The war in Ukraine has seen the prices of fuel rocketing worldwide. eNCA reports that in Zimbabwe, the government recently claimed that the country’s fuel prices will stabilize due to blending locally made ethanol. But surprisingly the prices continue to grow every two weeks. In 2019, Zimbabwe was rocked by protests after the government increased fuel prices by more than a hundred percent.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid