At least 80 supporters of an opposition party in Zimbabwe remain in detention after they were arrested in the city of Masvingo over the weekend. According to the BBC, they have rounded up ahead of a rally in the capital Harare on Sunday, which launched the Citizens Coalition for Change party’s campaign for parliamentary by-elections next month. It remains unclear if they have been charged. The CCC is led by Nelson Chamisa, the former leader of the opposition Movement for Democratic Change.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency