The Zimbabwean economy will lose up to 25 million US dollars if the ongoing riots in SA continue for another week. This is according to Takunda Mugaga, president of the Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce. Speaking to the SABC in Harare, Mugaga said disruptions of routes into Zimbabwe have affected the movement of goods between the two countries which he says, will also lead to job losses.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria