To South Africa now where xenophobic attacks on migrants just won’t let up. This, as a man was killed in Diepsloot on Wednesday night, allegedly by a mob, just hours after Police Minister Bheki Cele and the police’s top brass, visited the area. News24 reports that SA police spokesperson, Brigadier Brenda Muridili, said the mob went door to door at around 21:00 on Wednesday and demanded passports from foreigners. When they entered one home, a man fled the scene. They chased after the man and killed him. He has been identified as a Zimbabwe national.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency