The Pietermaritzburg High Court is expected to hand down its ruling on Wednesday in a court battle between members of the AmaZulu royal family following the passing of King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu in March last year. The SABC reports that the late king’s first wife Queen Sibongile Zulu and her two daughters are challenging the validity of his will. KwaZulu-Natal’s Deputy Judge President Isaac Madondo is due to hand down his ruling in the applications.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho